The city of Burnsville, MN is hiring Firefighter/Paramedics.
Closing date is February 4, 2015. http://burnsville.org
City of Burnsville
This position protects and saves lives and property through effective rescue and firefighting work, performs related fire prevention activities, equipment and facility maintenance, housekeeping functions as assigned, and performs other fire duties as directed. Responds to emergency medical calls and renders aid to victims.
- Current Minnesota or I.F.S.A.C. Accredited Firefighter II Certification
- Current National Registry Certification as a Paramedic
- Currently certified or eligible for certification as a Paramedic in Minnesota
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License or eligible to be licensed in the State of Minnesota
- Must obtain MN Firefighter licensure prior to completion of the Field Training Program
- Successfully completed a Hazardous Materials Responder – Operational Level Class
- NIMS IS (National Incident Management System Independent Study) 100, 200, 700
- Experience as a full-time, volunteer, or military Firefighter
- Experience as an emergency medical responder
- MS Office computer skills
- Experience with Fire and/or EMS Electronic Records Management Systems