Early Arrival House Fire Downey, CA

22

LoudLabs.com posted the early arrival video.

 

A woman was hospitalized to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Downey early today.
The fire near the corner of Telegraph Road and True Avenue was reported around 3 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
The man who owns the single-family house was fighting the fire with a garden hose before firefighters arrived, ABC7 reported. He told the station that he believes his partner was smoking in bed, possibly sparking the blaze.